Ron in NYC

Jose Anmo
This topic is 2360 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The pricing does seem odd in that the first hour is priced at $2.50 per minute but then goes up to $3.333333 for the remaining 30 minutes of the 90-minute appointment.

I can think of 3 explanations:

1. The masseur gets tired after one hour and prefers to do shorter appointments.

2. The masseur is mathematically and/or business sense challenged.

3. Certain extras or aspects of the service are reserved for 90-minute appointments and unavailable in the one-hour format.

I'd love to hear other plausible explanations! :-)

• 3 months later...
The pricing does seem odd in that the first hour is priced at $2.50 per minute but then goes up to $3.333333 for the remaining 30 minutes of the 90-minute appointment.

I can think of 3 explanations:

1. The masseur gets tired after one hour and prefers to do shorter appointments.

2. The masseur is mathematically and/or business sense challenged.

3. Certain extras or aspects of the service are reserved for 90-minute appointments and unavailable in the one-hour format.

I'd love to hear other plausible explanations! :)

I had a session with him while he is here in DC. Your #3 is the explanation for the rate variation. You get a FULL massage with the 90min session.

Looks smaller/slimmer in person, but he was muscle and tight. Friendly, handsome, lightly furry and nicely equipped (front and back). Decent massage on bed (he was travelling without a table). Good session but I am on the fence if I would repeat. PM for details.