NYC Masseur Suggestions

Ftballdude20
This topic is 2439 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey fellas -- new to the nyc area and hoping to tap your collective wisdom. I'm a younger college guy so can only treat myself occasionally, so wanted to get some advice on who might be the best options around.

I'm ideally looking for a really solid deep tissue massage. I like a lot of upper neck/trap work too. A sensual component would be nice, but I don't really go farther than a jo/he just for personal preferences. Masculine/hairy guys are right up my ally but will take any suggestions! Thanks a ton.

Personal or public replies would be great.

If you're into Asian men, Leo at East Men Spa gives the an uber deep massage, good attention to the neck and an attentive ending. One of the best non-sensual deep massages is by Chris, located just few blocks from East Men near Union Square. Chris is a real pro. Gives a lot of good advice. Both are deep tissue go-tos depending on my mood.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage/new_york/?sb=d&al=&r=50&mt=1

Archived