Available Now?

Ajac
This topic is 2469 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK Just wondering what other people may have experienced with Available now. This has become a standard on all the massage sites. When I see this I figure if I call the masseur will be available within a two hour or less window. It is very hard for me to schedule too far in advance so I always thought it would be a good way to go. But I have found that it is not the case so far. Is this just a way to troll for future business? Some cases the claim is they have already booked but then the available stays up for the next couple hours.

Sometimes I get no I am not available but I can see you...8 hours from now.

Just curious if I am the only one experiencing this.

It could be a way to troll, but the therapist may book something and start to prepare, forgetting to turn it off? They are automatically turned off after a certain amount of time, so the therapist may not be used to turning it off. I haven't had your experience, but I have had one never respond.

Guest InthePines

Available now should mean exactly that. They're ready, could use the cash, so if you have the time, so do they. Agree with filmbuff in that they could book a session and forget to switch over to a no vacancy status, but chances are that practice won't change if they're never called on it.

Archived