Massage by M - NYC

musclelover
This topic is 1852 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys. Looks really sexy. Can't do a search on here because his name ("M") doesn't have enough characters to do a search. He has some very positive reviews on Masseurfinder that go back to 2011 (some of which refer to him as "Marco"), but it's hard to rely on reviews there. Also, his url below uses "Moses" - and a search didn't turn up anything. Any experiences?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/mosesmassage.shtml

Guest fm0322

totally worth a try. No point in doing a back ground check. He's been around - and he's still around - that says a lot. Sketchy neighborhood, but totally worth a try. Keep us posted

True. He has been around for at least 6 years (given his review from 2011). Will keep you posted. Still, would be great if anyone here has met him. As for the neighborhood, 28th Street/8th Avenue - sketchy? It's "north" Chelsea, so I'm not sure that sketchy really fits (although it does get less pleasant as you approach Penn Station).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
totally worth a try. No point in doing a back ground check. He's been around - and he's still around - that says a lot. Sketchy neighborhood, but totally worth a try. Keep us posted

Thank you for calling me out for saying the neighborhood is “sketchy”. I’m not sure what I was thinking about but it was a total misstep. Sorry

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...