411 on Nikola

MassageDrew
This topic is 2304 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looking for a nice, deep pressure massage? This guy is your man:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/nikolamassage1.shtml

Just had a massage with him yesterday and it was amazing. I've never had a massage as deep as his and I really liked it. I play a lot of tennis and work out at the gym if not on the court. Medium pressure is ok but I prefer the masseur to go there and really workout my muscles. And he did.

• 2 months later...

Sweet, thanks for the lead! I think I am ready to try a new Chicago masseur even if it means driving that far up north :-)

I'd be curious to know if there were any extras and how tall he is (I am 6'4" and too much work for anyone under 5'10" even if they are really strong)?

Also, would you know where he is from, he says Mediterranean but I know several Russian Nikolas, so just curious. Of course, PM me if you prefer, thanks!

• 2 months later...

Finally managed to travel up north to see Nikola. Excellent massage, hot, swarthy dude that doesn't engage in too much chitchat but is generally friendly, prompt with texts etc. Nice setup in a nice apartment in a nice neighborhood :) I think he is gay, so definitely no hang-ups about doing the glutes, generally uninhibited, etc. I am sure I'll see him again and if he lived closer I'd be regular.

I don't want to jinx it, but I might be switching to having 3 favorites in Chicago instead of just 2 (David & Jake).

Edited by Capitano

I saw him a while ago and agree with other comments. I prefer outcalls and he really jacked up his rates (unreasonably IMO) so I moved on.

I actually think his rates are low compared to others offering similar quality of massage & experience. My other two favorites in Chicago are David who charges $225 for 90 minutes at his place and Jake who comes over to my place and charges $240. At $170, Nikola leaves plenty of space to give a generous tip and still spend less money.

Chiming in, would agree it is a good deep massage and is priced fairly with services provided. He isnt too talkative which can be a plus or minus depending on what you are looking for someone carrying on a conversation.

I like it when they just focus on the massage and stop yapping. I’d meet him at a coffee shop if I wanted a conversation