delusional "massage therapists"

whatahoot8
This topic is 2486 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I contacted a provider who has an ad on masseurfinder.com (https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/maxftl.shtml) about what services are offered for 90 minutes.

RATES

incall60 min.$150

90 min.$220

He replied with an instruction to me to contact someone else. I have never had a massage worthy of $220 over 90 minutes, and I think "masseurs" are simply delusional to charge that amount. Given his reply, I am taking him at his word he would offer a body rub at best.

Guest InthePines

I passed on this one when he was in Atlanta last month. I'm not beyond paying $220 for a massage, (I've paid more), but to me this guy just didn't appear, nor have the reviews on this site, to justify his rate.

It is actually a very good massage with extras, he is friendly and sweet, just a little too soft-spoken for my taste and not really my "type" physically so I wouldn't repeat.

But $150/$220 is in line with what I expect to pay for that type of massage/experience.

Archived