SportyLVuitton NYC

MmM
This topic is 2478 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hate that. I have to say his ad is a bit misleading - and his responses to me in texts. I was pretty explicit about what I wanted and he agreed. I'll see how it goes it write a review. Who have you had really great interactive experiences with? I just had a massage session with OliverOak that was amazing.

I hate that. I have to say his ad is a bit misleading - and his responses to me in texts. I was pretty explicit about what I wanted and he agreed. I'll see how it goes it write a review. Who have you had really great interactive experiences with? I just had a massage session with OliverOak that was amazing.

Eli does great massage. But I haven't had an 'amazing' session with anyone.

Eli does great massage. But I haven't had an 'amazing' session with anyone.

Just great? And what constitutes an 'amazing' massage? Is it a great therapeutic massage in itself, or is it a great sensual/erotic programme in addition to a regular one? or both?

I'm looking for someone who does both, integrated throughout, and not just tacked on at the end. I always get one or the other, and while each aspect for itself can be 'amazing,' I haven't found someone who does the perfect combo so always looking.

I feel like this whole thread should be in The Spa.

Archived