411 Unwind with Jack Chicago

bkchain
This topic is 2308 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Haven't seem his ad before. He's along tge Mag mile area based on the location and it's pretty reasonable price-wise. What does "luxury" session mean? It says in the pool and sauna. He'll probably allow you to explore his body? Or just really lots of body contact between us he two of you?

The fact that Joel isn't responding raises some flags for me.

There's no red flags. I had a family emergency and had to go to Michigan. I am currently awaiting his return to Chicago which will be at the end of the month. I'm very excited to see him. He is extremely friendly through conversation.

There's no red flags. I had a family emergency and had to go to Michigan. I am currently awaiting his return to Chicago which will be at the end of the month. I'm very excited to see him. He is extremely friendly through conversation.

Sorry to hear about the family emergency and glad you are alright!

• 1 month later...

I had scheduled an appt with him when he was visiting town a while back. He could only do outcalls, which was not ideal for me, but I jumped through some hoops to arrange a time to make that happen. Up until that point, communicating with him had been friendly and prompt, and we had exchanged a number of texts due to the difficulty of arranging an outcall. Then, a couple hours before our afternoon appointment, I texted to reconfirm. No answer. I texted again at the appointment time. No answer. Finally, about 2 hours after our appointment time, I got a response. He said he didn't realize how bad the traffic would be (which I can believe) and that he ended up skipping my appointment so that he could make the next appointment. Of course, he didn't notify me of that until well past our appointment. If what he's saying is true, he knew he was going to miss my appointment, but did not make an effort to let me know until 2 hours afterwards.

Anyways, that's my 2 cents!

I had a very different experience with Jack that I will share. First of all, "pictures not doing him justice" seems cliché, but in this situation it is absolutely the case. He is tall and muscular and extremely fit. He is also a very nice and interesting guy. The massage is done on a table is a somewhat cluttered apartment in a very nice building in the Gold Coast. It is more of a pressure point massage(he puts his muscles into it) as opposed to a an allover rubdown. I normally prefer the latter, but I felt great afterward. The initial charge is a base charge. There are 2 small upcharges available, for full nude HE. Beyond massage, this guy is a real worker in that including dancing at Atmosphere and Hydrate, when I saw him last summer he was working street fairs in and out of Chicago as well as other projects. Perhaps this might explain the difficulty for Seaguy206 to meet up. I have not seen him since, but I will as it was a very good experience.

• 3 months later...
I had a very different experience with Jack that I will share. First of all, "pictures not doing him justice" seems cliché, but in this situation it is absolutely the case. He is tall and muscular and extremely fit. He is also a very nice and interesting guy. The massage is done on a table is a somewhat cluttered apartment in a very nice building in the Gold Coast. It is more of a pressure point massage(he puts his muscles into it) as opposed to a an allover rubdown. I normally prefer the latter, but I felt great afterward. The initial charge is a base charge. There are 2 small upcharges available, for full nude HE. Beyond massage, this guy is a real worker in that including dancing at Atmosphere and Hydrate, when I saw him last summer he was working street fairs in and out of Chicago as well as other projects. Perhaps this might explain the difficulty for Seaguy206 to meet up. I have not seen him since, but I will as it was a very good experience.

What do you consider a “small upcharge”?

No wonder he looked familiar. After checking Atmosphere’s website they jave his photo in the dancer’s page (in red undies).

I just saw him there this past Saturday dancing. He was very social after his time on the state too. Not something uo see too much of there.