411 on Bobby Jhonson

RandyC
This topic is 813 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Lol bumping this to share my experience. I didn't even get a chance to meet the guy but he was trying to take me out to dinner and get to know me. It was very odd as i've never had this experience ever, he eventually stopped responding to my texts. I called him and he gave me some BS excuse about why we cant meet up, the next day I contacted him once more to try again and he tried to get me to book a hotel room and said he'd make it up to me. I wasn't about to do that, and eventually after hours of waiting on him he said he thinks I'm a cop and to piss off essentially. Dude is an idiot and clearly doesn't know what he's doing. This was around the time he first had his ad up so maybe by now he's more chill.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

He's daddy's cover boy today even without the benefit of a new review. In his RM reviews, while there are a few sharply negative reviews, there are also a fair number of very, very positive comments. Seems almost like a Jekyll and Hyde. Body is breathtaking, and the recently posted pics, if recently posted, seem to show that the closed gyms haven't slowed him down any.

• 1 year later...