411 Logan Cross Helix Model

twinkielover
This topic is 2372 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His ad on rentmen was expired several weeks ago, which meant you couldn't contact him through rentmen. But he had an email contact on his twitter, so I gave that a shot as I would be driving through the town he lives in and thought that could be convenient for him.

He was good about responding to my emails, but eventually stated that he would have to charge $600/hr if sex was involved. At the time, rates were listed on rentmen and his expired ad listed $300 as his rate.

And he also asked me for a picture of myself. Hot guy, but no thanks. Too bad for me

His ad on rentmen was expired several weeks ago, which meant you couldn't contact him through rentmen. But he had an email contact on his twitter, so I gave that a shot as I would be driving through the town he lives in and thought that could be convenient for him.

He was good about responding to my emails, but eventually stated that he would have to charge $600/hr if sex was involved. At the time, rates were listed on rentmen and his expired ad listed $300 as his rate.

Good thing sex was the last thing on your mind. ;)

Gman

• 3 months later...