Alex from Miami Beach in LA

scorpioguy
This topic is 1938 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

Bad experience 2 nights ago. Pictures are accurate. Hot guy but no massage skills whatsoever. He got naked then rubbed my back for about 10mins. Kept shoving his cock to my face so I obliged. Turned me over and offered his ass. Who am I to refuse? Then jacked me off. The whole thing took about 30 minutes. So there. Though I enjoyed his body, No repeat for me.

• 5 months later...
Bad experience 2 nights ago. Pictures are accurate. Hot guy but no massage skills whatsoever. He got naked then rubbed my back for about 10mins. Kept shoving his cock to my face so I obliged. Turned me over and offered his ass. Who am I to refuse? Then jacked me off. The whole thing took about 30 minutes. So there. Though I enjoyed his body, No repeat for me.

Dang he just offered it to you? That's pretty tempting, albeit no massage skills. How much did you pay for him? Tempted to take the plunge

Wow if ass is offered (for touching, I assume?) that would probably have been enough for me. A good massage to accompany that would have been perfect though. Jason901 please report back!

Let`s just say the sense of touch, smell, and taste were involved. This was late night and looked like he was tired and just wanted to get it over with. Hot body though.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...