Christian, Male CMT from South America? (Los Angeles)

Drew Collins
This topic is 2493 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For some reason I am thinking that pic is at least ten years old..maybe it's the quality of the photo ??

The ads on that site wary WIDELY in age, services offered, skill level, etc. I was perusing this morning for a change of "scenery" and perhaps a massage adventure today....

I emailed him once to subtly find out if it was a sensual massage because one of the pics on masseurfinder was a torso and treasure trail shot. He replied back that it was a strictly legitimate non-sexual massage. I didn't pursue after that. I wonder if anyone has had an experience with him that was otherwise?

Sam

If I'm thinking of the same Christian that @Pstome is talking about then I agree. I saw him in an old medical building near LAX. It was a legit massage, but I believe he would do a more sensual massage for $200 for an hour if I remember quickly. He has gained weight since then, so not as slim and fit as that picture. Not sure what he looks like now though.

Archived