411 on CharlieFlex in Vegas

hsfe5
This topic is 2264 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

I saw him in Vegas (2nd visit) and it was beefalicious fun, as the recent pic below illustrates:

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q383/llycanthropic/image-2017-10-25-02-52-20_zps5yulyiif.png

Funny story: I was expecting to meet him out front of the hotel since the elevator needed a key. I was out looking for him but couldn't locate him when I saw a muscled construction worker standing out front with the yellow hard hat, goggles, tool belt, whole nine yards, and I thought how nice it'd be nice to hire him if he were available. Next thing I know the construction worker is walking up to me and then I realize it's actually CharlieFlex :p:D and he had just gotten off work before coming to meet. Wish granted!

I saw him in Vegas (2nd visit) and it was beefalicious fun, as the recent pic below illustrates:

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q383/llycanthropic/image-2017-10-25-02-52-20_zps5yulyiif.png

Funny story: I was expecting to meet him out front of the hotel since the elevator needed a key. I was out looking for him but couldn't locate him when I saw a muscled construction worker standing out front with the yellow hard hat, goggles, tool belt, whole nine yards, and I thought how nice it'd be nice to hire him if he were available. Next thing I know the construction worker is walking up to me and then I realize it's actually CharlieFlex :p:D and he had just gotten off work before coming to meet. Wish granted!

Does he offer more than worship?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...