AlexBodyWork NYC

Lawkid3889
This topic is 2360 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been looking for a good massage for a few months and Alex has caught my eye. We've even texted to try and schedule something but we've never been able to make it work. I'm just wondering if anyone here has met with him and what the experience was like?

I've had massages before that ran the gamut of "experience" but I think this would be more toward the tamer end of the spectrum (maybe ;))

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/alex87.shtml

I've been looking for a good massage for a few months and Alex has caught my eye. We've even texted to try and schedule something but we've never been able to make it work. I'm just wondering if anyone here has met with him and what the experience was like?

I've had massages before that ran the gamut of "experience" but I think this would be more toward the tamer end of the spectrum (maybe ;))

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/alex87.shtml

Here https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/new-alex-in-nyc-looks-great.121850/#post-1233439

Thanks guys. I searched for threads but I guess the name Alex is too similar and didn't see anything!

Slightly disappointed but I'll spend my time elsewhere.

I am from the south and we dont like to talk poorly about people, but you are making a good decision to look elsewhere. I have nothing to say about this guy. -xx

• 1 month later...

This guy is amazing!!! Very sexy, professional and down to earth. His studio is very clean. Massage was really deep and professional. He was a little bit serious at the beginning but then we had a great conversation. All negative threads are just a bullshit cause he’s really top of the cream. So pay him a visit and you will not be disappointed for sure

This guy is amazing!!! Very sexy, professional and down to earth. His studio is very clean. Massage was really deep and professional. He was a little bit serious at the beginning but then we had a great conversation. All negative threads are just a bullshit cause he’s really top of the cream. So pay him a visit and you will not be disappointed for sure

You've got a total of four posts, and every one of them is in support of this masseur. Hmmmmmm . . . .

• 2 months later...

LOL! another "Newbie" defending some one with negative comments/reviews.