411 on Ashton or Sam (visiting) D.C.

LookingAround
This topic is 2489 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ashton

Yep.

Goodlooking, talks a lot, maybe not 100% - but sane enough. Not really a massuer... not at all. Because that was what I was hiring him for, I was very disappointed ... but he still worked to make me happy. Then hungout for nearly 2 hours sharing his life, how he misses DC blah blah blah. The most disconnected - connection, but he is real nice to look at- Hope this helps.

Ashton

Yep.

Goodlooking, talks a lot, maybe not 100% - but sane enough. Not really a massuer... not at all. Because that was what I was hiring him for, I was very disappointed ... but he still worked to make me happy. Then hungout for nearly 2 hours sharing his life, how he misses DC blah blah blah. The most disconnected - connection, but he is real nice to look at- Hope this helps.

I had him twice early on because he was thr only one willing to travel when in the annapolis dc area. He was ok especially since he was my first about 3 years ago. Nice guy, and worked well. I would not hire him again, though. A little too much drama.

Archived