Kris in Ft Lauderdale

Noah
This topic is 2493 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Messaged him and he messaged that he was done for the day (at 3pm-??)

I did some searching and his cel brings up a heavy set guy on FB, who offers a crash pad apartment in FTL. The photos are taken from the apartment, based off of the FB photos. However, the map on MF shows him living about a mile away from the crash pad.

The guys were on both sides of the spectrum in respect to clean cut and young.

The 2 reviews were written a day apart and no more over the last month.... which is weird because if he was as good as both those reveiws say- wouldn't everyone be leaving them?

Basically, I have no anwers/ experiences, but will try him again next visit to S FL... Let us know who it goes, if you take the plunge. - xx

Messaged him and he messaged that he was done for the day (at 3pm-??)

I did some searching and his cel brings up a heavy set guy on FB, who offers a crash pad apartment in FTL. The photos are taken from the apartment, based off of the FB photos. However, the map on MF shows him living about a mile away from the crash pad.

The guys were on both sides of the spectrum in respect to clean cut and young.

The 2 reviews were written a day apart and no more over the last month.... which is weird because if he was as good as both those reveiws say- wouldn't everyone be leaving them?

Basically, I have no anwers/ experiences, but will try him again next visit to S FL... Let us know who it goes, if you take the plunge. - xx

Archived