411 on HotDiscreet in NYC

Guest RexB
This topic is 2331 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Image search reveals that two of the pictures on his ad are from the website of a trainer in Madrid. The one being used as his RM ad cover photo is from an Instagram of a guy which is all written in Arabic, so I can't ascertain from which country he is.

So his pics on his ad are not all of the same person. Also, he lists English and French as his languages. If he really were the trainer from Madrid wouldn't you think he'd list Spanish as one of his languages? If he really were the guy in the cover photo wouldn't he list Arabic as one of his languages...well, I think this is another one to ad to our ever-growing horde of fakes.

Image search reveals that two of the pictures on his ad are from the website of a trainer in Madrid. The one being used as his RM ad cover photo is from an Instagram of a guy which is all written in Arabic, so I can't ascertain from which country he is.

So his pics on his ad are not all of the same person. Also, he lists English and French as his languages. If he really were the trainer from Madrid wouldn't you think he'd list Spanish as one of his languages? If he really were the guy in the cover photo wouldn't he list Arabic as one of his languages...well, I think this is another one to ad to our ever-growing horde of fakes.

Are you using google image search or what for these? Not the first time I'm seeing serious investigative work.

And also curious now about guy I'm chatting with...

Unless he has just been lazy when filling out his profile stats ( and not done them accurately), the stats that he has on his profile don't translate with the body type - someone 187cm and that jacked would be at least 94kgs+. Not the 88kgs that it states on the profile.

Wow. What a find! His ad describes his body as a "swimmer's body," which is a big understatement because he looks much closer to a musclebound bodybuilder. I agree with RexB - does anyone have the scoop on him?

Let's not forget that Shelley Winters' Poseidon Adventure character was a swimmer.

3fd64dfa7fede10eaabd8c63efcfb084.jpg

• 5 months later...