Best Choices in Houston?

Claycourt21
This topic is 2329 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I highly suggest that you contact Adam and/or Brandon (Fit White Guy) in Houston, Both are current on Rentmen.com and Adam is also on Masseurfinder.com in the listings for Houston, DO NOT use/contact Eduardo as he is a rip-off rub and tug "artist" with a lousy "studio".

I highly suggest that you contact Adam and/or Brandon (Fit White Guy) in Houston, Both are current on Rentmen.com and Adam is also on Masseurfinder.com in the listings for Houston, DO NOT use/contact Eduardo as he is a rip-off rub and tug "artist" with a lousy "studio".

Do not hire Eduardo/Jayco +1. He's got a negative review on Daddy's Review under the name Jayco from me.

One additional suggestion: James of Argentina. I met him a few weeks ago and he did a nice job (full service) and I would definitely see him again. Note: he only works during the day (Mon.--Sat.), so, for me, booking him is difficult. His studio is in him home and is very nice.

Regarding Adam: He has a very nice studio in a nice area of town. I've been seeing him on a regular basis for a number of years and he is both very good at his craft and a genuinely nice person. He has a Five Star rating from me.

Regarding Brandon: I've been seeing Brandon for a number of years as well. He only does out-call (at my location) and is very satisfactory. He, too, has a Five Star rating from me.

One additional suggestion: James of Argentina. I met him a few weeks ago and he did a nice job (full service) and I would definitely see him again. Note: he only works during the day (Mon.--Sat.), so, for me, booking him is difficult. His studio is in him home and is very nice.

Regarding Adam: He has a very nice studio in a nice area of town. I've been seeing him on a regular basis for a number of years and he is both very good at his craft and a genuinely nice person. He has a Five Star rating from me.

Regarding Brandon: I've been seeing Brandon for a number of years as well. He only does out-call (at my location) and is very satisfactory. He, too, has a Five Star rating from me.

Awesome man thanks! Looks like I have my eye on James. I work retail so setting up something during the day won't be an for me.

Looking for a massage in Houston. Leaning towards the sensual and erotic side? Who would you guys reccomend?

I love Mario!! NIce guy, nice massage, clean place, interesting to chat with before & after... although I was almost sodomized off the table... I just love him!!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/youngeroupean.shtmlhttps://www.masseurfinder.com/members/youngeroupean.shtml

I love Mario!! NIce guy, nice massage, clean place, interesting to chat with before & after... although I was almost sodomized off the table... I just love him!!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/youngeroupean.shtmlhttps://www.masseurfinder.com/members/youngeroupean.shtml

I asked him would you be naked during the massage and he replied "why would you want me naked?"...

I asked him would you be naked during the massage and he replied "why would you want me naked?"...

haha.... he makes me laugh. He is from eastern europe, I forget where exactly.. but i can almost hear him saying that in his sexy accent. (haha)

I was sort of joking about the "Sodomized off the table"... lets just say that nothing happened during the massage, but afterwards we just boys being boys. This was about a year ago, but I do think often about Mario! If I lived in Houston I would probably date him or at least ask him out - he is just super sexy to me.

Sorry if my comment was misleading in any way. I am not honestly looking for anything more then a massage with anyone that I hire and never ask any of the questions (that I have read about on this forum) when contacting a massuer. I have been getting massage since I was 24 yo and love to dial out and totally relax from my normal world. Having a good looking guy "doing it" is just a personal preference. I am in a relationship with a hottie, I love to flirt and have a good laugh... but not looking for anything more then a massage. What ever happens - happens naturally and if I say NO, then NO it is.

25 years of getting massage I have more then my share of expereinces... both good & bad. I have turned down more sex with massuers- then I have in bars & clubs. I just wish I had found this forum earlier so I would not wasted time with massuer that were mediocre. I also want to know if a massuer I want to try is really nothing more than a rentboy offering rubs. I am okay with saying no and ending a massage, but why go through all the craziness attached with that with you dont have to.

So, anytime I say someone is good here on this forum... it means I would hire them again as a massuer and nothing more. I hate being the only naked person in the room and for me personally when both people are naked- it is more relaxing for me. Most times I dont even check them out - haha. Sorry again if my comment was misleading in any way, sometimes my humor is a little off. -xx

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...