411 on Heath and Matt from PS visiting SD

7829V
This topic is 978 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Would be interesting to know if they work nude.

I had a 4 hand with a couple who worked nude but only used hands for HE --

When I saw either of them individually my HE was oral w/ prostate stimulation and I provided them oral release..

When together for the 4 hand, they sported erections but did not cum.

Would be interesting to know if they work nude.

I had a 4 hand with a couple who worked nude but only used hands for HE --

When I saw either of them individually my HE was oral w/ prostate stimulation and I provided them oral release..

When together for the 4 hand, they sported erections but did not cum.

I wonder that too... based on their ad I think is therapeutic only, by maybe someone can provide more info.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I had a session with them several years ago. I would not recommend. It was more of a rub, and a clumsy one at that. The one with dark hair particularly seemed to be not even trying. The sensual aspects were also ineptly administered.

Ditto, had the same experience probably 2 years ago. I saw Heath many many years ago when he was starting out and solo. He gave a decent massage, was nude, and mutual HE. When I saw him more recently with his buddy, the massage was pretty bad, and I don't think they got nude. Definitely not repeating.

• 2 months later...
Ditto, had the same experience probably 2 years ago. I saw Heath many many years ago when he was starting out and solo. He gave a decent massage, was nude, and mutual HE. When I saw him more recently with his buddy, the massage was pretty bad, and I don't think they got nude. Definitely not repeating.

I can echo that experience, except my second session was closer in time to my first and was with Heath solo. I was surprised that the man who gave a nice sensual massage during my first appointment seemed completely disengaged the second time around. It stands out of in my mind all these years later because it was probably the biggest change in level of service I've experience with a masseur.

• 1 year later...

I’m visiting Vegas and was about to book them for tonight, then I did a search here and have second thoughts. Yes I did think $140 is way low for a 4 handed massage and it makes sense now. I think if these guys had repeat clients they wouldn’t need to charge so low. They probably rely on all the visitors to LV who don’t know any better. This is why I hate Vegas providers, I’ve been disappointed here almost every time.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I’m visiting Vegas and was about to book them for tonight, then I did a search here and have second thoughts. Yes I did think $140 is way low for a 4 handed massage and it makes sense now. I think if these guys had repeat clients they wouldn’t need to charge so low. They probably rely on all the visitors to LV who don’t know any better. This is why I hate Vegas providers, I’ve been disappointed here almost every time.

I hired them last summer while they were traveling. I was mostly interested in Heath only, but the price was right that I didn’t mind if Matt joined. That was a mistake. Heath was nice enough, definitely the more handsome one, and thank goodness provided the (slightly) better service.

Matt, on the other hand, did something during the session I have never experienced before. Halfway through, he... put on a pair of latex gloves. I asked why, and he said it’s something he always does for feet. My feet are not more gross than anyone else’s, but if someone has an aversion to feet, I get it. But, when he was done with the feet, he left the gloves on. I took that to mean that he thought my body was so gross it could not be touched with his bare hands. I’m slightly heavy, but certainly not so gross that someone should feel like they can’t touch me with their bare hands. He started to serve up an HE (with the gloves still on) and I told him not to bother. He was perfectly happy to back off, and Heath finished the massage.

although I was less disappointed with Heith, I would never rehire either.

I hired them last summer while they were traveling. I was mostly interested in Heath only, but the price was right that I didn’t mind if Matt joined. That was a mistake. Heath was nice enough, definitely the more handsome one, and thank goodness provided the (slightly) better service.

Matt, on the other hand, did something during the session I have never experienced before. Halfway through, he... put on a pair of latex gloves. I asked why, and he said it’s something he always does for feet. My feet are not more gross than anyone else’s, but if someone has an aversion to feet, I get it. But, when he was done with the feet, he left the gloves on. I took that to mean that he thought my body was so gross it could not be touched with his bare hands. I’m slightly heavy, but certainly not so gross that someone should feel like they can’t touch me with their bare hands. He started to serve up an HE (with the gloves still on) and I told him not to bother. He was perfectly happy to back off, and Heath finished the massage.

although I was less disappointed with Heith, I would never rehire either.

Is Matt the blonde one?

Bad experience. Had a massage, if you could call it that, more like a weird rub. During the massage, one went to use the bathroom. Could hear as table was set up close to bathroom in hotel room. Had to ask him to wash his hands after he came back and started rubbing again.

• 9 months later...

Forgot to check here before I texted them recently as I'm heading to Vegas, they never responded so sent them a second message thinking they missed my first one and still no response. I guess thats good that they never responded based on everyone's post here.

My experience was slightly different. I met with them two different times (almost a year apart), and the last time being around 11 month ago. In both cases, both were nude and very interactive with me and each other. The biggest difference was the second time the massage only lasted half the time and it was more like a rub than a massage. I went/go primarily for the massage and anything extra is just a nice to have. If I went back to Las Vegas I'd probably give it one more time and mention that the last session only lasted 30 mins and see if it improved.

• 10 months later...