Strip clubs in Mexico City, Mexico

joselowe
This topic is 2467 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been to both BB and Botas bars in CDMX. Private booths in both clubs. Only done privates at Botas and it's 150 pesos per song where dancers are fully nude in private and you are allowed to touch. Botas also has a bigger venue so it's less cramped at Botas as compared to BB.

Both bars have dancers do dances where they strip (I know BB's dancers get fully nude on stage; I can't remember if that also happens at Botas).

I've heard privates at BB get more frisky and interactive, though I did not get a chance to experience a private at BB.

The guys in CDMX are very hot in my opinion. Have fun!!

I've been to both BB and Botas bars in CDMX. Private booths in both clubs. Only done privates at Botas and it's 150 pesos per song where dancers are fully nude in private and you are allowed to touch. Botas also has a bigger venue so it's less cramped at Botas as compared to BB.

Both bars have dancers do dances where they strip (I know BB's dancers get fully nude on stage; I can't remember if that also happens at Botas).

I've heard privates at BB get more frisky and interactive, though I did not get a chance to experience a private at BB.

The guys in CDMX are very hot in my opinion. Have fun!!

Ooh sounds like fun thanks so much for the info!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived