Great New Find in Fort Lauderdale

samK
This topic is 2091 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jacob

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jacobsthaitouch.shtml

A+ massuer, nice looking, massage is interactive or physically active and although my first Thai massage, it will not be my last. This type of massage is everything- stretching, massage, meditation, breathing and then some. Did I mention he was sort of funny & nice also?

Edited by samK

• 2 months later...
His Thai massage is intense and demanding on the body, but so is the pleasure. He's Vietnamese and very droll, very fun and generous with himself in every way.

He is doing a training class oversees and gone for 5 weeks. Whoa. My back misses him already.

Intense, yes, but he doesn't take you past your limits. I am still shocked at some of the positions we got in, didn't know I was the flexible. ((;

Was one of those positions on your back with your feet around your ears and Jacob bouncing for joy? I was stunned...at myself.

You have any experience of Ft. Lauderdale Masseur Zach (Texas edition) or Gary (WPB) on m...finder? Greetings, SamK.

YES>>>> It was crazy, but felt amazing! Seen Gary twice. massage was good but not very deep. Zach comes and goes on MF... His ad is gone every time I visit and have never given him a try.

Edited by samK

• 9 months later...
Was one of those positions on your back with your feet around your ears and Jacob bouncing for joy? I was stunned...at myself.

You have any experience of Ft. Lauderdale Masseur Zach (Texas edition) or Gary (WPB) on m...finder? Greetings, SamK.

Naked massage?

Naked massage by Jacob. ?

• 3 weeks later...