Final season of Teen Wolf (10 episodes) to air on MTV beginning 7-30-17

TruHart1
This topic is 2507 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

‘Teen Wolf’ Trailer: Dylan O’Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, More Return For Final Season (VIDEO, PHOTOS):

http://www.spoilersguide.com/media/cache/809x0/af/08/4f4209b154bd59c0241bbc33265e.jpeg

http://highlighthollywood.com/2017/07/teen-wolf-trailer-dylan-obrien-tyler-hoechlin-more-return-for-final-season-video-photos/

Though it has gone in some questionable plot directions, I will be sorry to see this show with so many beautiful men in the cast finish its final season!!!

TruHart1 :cool:

‘Teen Wolf’ Trailer: Dylan O’Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, More Return For Final Season (VIDEO, PHOTOS):

http://www.spoilersguide.com/media/cache/809x0/af/08/4f4209b154bd59c0241bbc33265e.jpeg

http://highlighthollywood.com/2017/07/teen-wolf-trailer-dylan-obrien-tyler-hoechlin-more-return-for-final-season-video-photos/

Though it has gone in some questionable plot directions, I will be sorry to see this show with so many beautiful men in the cast finish its final season!!!

Which one is your crush in this show?

@marylander1940, my personal #1 crush will always remain Tyler Hoechlin as Derek Hale, who has been absent from the show for way too long. I was so thrilled when he was announced as being cast as Superman, The Man of Steel, on Supergirl, but he was very underused as that character last season, quite a disappointment! Ryan Kelley, who plays Deputy Jordan Parrish (The Hell Hound) is a close second, followed by Colton Haynes (who was later on Arrow for 3 seasons and has come out as gay now, then Teen Wolf himself, Tyler Posey and his BFF Stiles, played as a very sexy nerd by Dylan O'Brien.

I could go on but I'd probably write a novel if I did, though I must mention the Carver twins, Max and Charlie (such hot bodies!) and the younger additions to the cast of Dylan Sprayberry, Khylin Rhambo, Cody Christianson and Michael Johnston. Hell, even the older men in the cast such as J.R. Bourne, playing Chris Argent and Ian Bohen, playing the somewhat evil Peter Hale, are absolutely gorgeous DILFs! Thus my addiction to the show, even with some very strange plot twists over the 6 seasons it has been airing!

@marylander1940, my personal #1 crush will always remain Tyler Hoechlin as Derek Hale, who has been absent from the show for way too long. I was so thrilled when he was announced as being cast as Superman, The Man of Steel, on Supergirl, but he was very underused as that character last season, quite a disappointment! Ryan Kelley, who plays Deputy Jordan Parrish (The Hell Hound) is a close second, followed by Colton Haynes (who was later on Arrow for 3 seasons and has come out as gay now, then Teen Wolf himself, Tyler Posey and his BFF Stiles, played as a very sexy nerd by Dylan O'Brien.

I could go on but I'd probably write a novel if I did, though I must mention the Carver twins, Max and Charlie (such hot bodies!) and the younger additions to the cast of Dylan Sprayberry, Khylin Rhambo, Cody Christianson and Michael Johnston. Hell, even the older men in the cast such as J.R. Bourne, playing Chris Argent and Ian Bohen, playing the somewhat evil Peter Hale, are absolutely gorgeous DILFs! Thus my addiction to the show, even with some very strange plot twists over the 6 seasons it has been airing!

Pretty much exactly the same as my list! Tyler Hoechlin and Ryan Kelley are definitely at the top.

First couple of seasons were good. I'm surprised it's lasted this long in such decline. Hoechlin and O'Brien were so good at the beginning, but that dynamic was dumped. At least those two are off doing better things. Good for them.

Yes, I agree this show has certainly gone some strange directions, plotwise. The eye candy has never been lacking, though, which is why I have continued to watch it and will watch the final 10 episodes coming up.

Archived