Sport Fucking?

Prime Muscle
This topic is 6905 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone

>Sport fucking is a college activity that they turned into an

>official sport for women to get around Title-X rules!

Now what would "Title-X rules" be?

From [a href=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sport+fucking&defid=442262]UrbanDictionary[/a]

1. sport fucking

[blockquote]1. The activity of having sex for the aerobic benefit. Also, athletic sex.

2. To keep a score card of the act of "love", what a playa does. It's the game that you hate and not the playa

1. I was sport fucking your sister when I threw my back out.

2. Last weekend I was sport fucking and I tapped your moms, your sister, your girl friend and her sister.[/blockquote]

Its actually Title IX, not X. But, good attempt at a joke, BB Pro. Of course, if you really were a Baseball Pro, you would think that you would know what the major law concerning high school and college athletics would be.....

Anyway,

Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 is the landmark legislation that bans sex discrimination in schools, whether it be in academics or athletics. Title IX states:

"No person in the U.S. shall, on the basis of sex be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any educational program or activity receiving federal aid."

Currently, lots of college athletic programs are limiting men's scholarships and cancelling men's sports in order to balance out how many women's scholarships are awarded. Since men's football gives so many scholarships, many colleges are forced to cut back or eliminate smaller men's sports like wrestling, swimming, track and cross country in order to have an equal number of women's scholarships.

So, if you happen to have a daughter who is even the least bit athletic, she can easily obtain an athletic scholarship from a university. But, if you have a son, he has to be one hell of an athlete to even get looked at by colleges.

And also the very WORST law to EVER go into effect.

My University would rather support a fucking football team that can't win as opposed to a nationally successful swim team. They also cut thir diving, gymnastics, and crew teams as well.

TITLE IX SUCKS. FUCK THE STUPID OVARY OLYMPICS!

Sorry. Just a little bitterness here, I miss my speedo boy days.

Well, I don't know for sure, but back in the middle seventies, I was associated with a gay men's drop in rap group and heard the distinction drawn between "recreational" and "affirmational" sex.

"Affirmational" is what happens between lovers, "recreational" was for fun.

So my guess is that "Sport Fucking" could mean merely "recreational sex", or possibly "competitive recreational sex" in terms of quality or number of encounters *scored*.

>Sorry. Just a little bitterness here, I miss my speedo boy

>days.

Dear Scott,

If it would help you, I would love to buy you a new pair of speedos so long as you'd then permit me to take them off. :9

- BobbyB

With all the appropriate respect I owe my fellow posters, I never knew all this.

For us, in a relatively "closed world" sport fucking was only this: a sport. Kind of like the concept of a fuck-buddy. We did it for sport, i.e. sport fucking... it meant nothing (right, hungh????) It was mutually satisfying, with no strings attached.

From what you write, I guess we were wrong...

hg

Guest Marathon Man

When I was on a tour, I shared a room with a friend of mine. He hooked up with a guy two nights before we left. This moitivated me to hook up with a guy I'd met. My friend laughed and said that since he had sex, I had to have sex.

That's a perfect example of "sport fucking" in both senses that have been discussed here.

Of course I found the idea of "affirmative" sex from the 70's pretty funny. The whole touchy feely thing where the feminist movement did everything they could to eradicate everything naturally masculine about men. They found willing cooperatives in our community.

Hey, who just took my soapbox away!!!

MM

Archived