Legit massages

This topic is 2508 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have any great masseurs to recommend at the legit spas in LA? Specifically any of the BWs or Voda? I don't need anything "extra" to happen (and I totally understand that most guys won't do extra in those environments because they don't want to lose their jobs), but I love to get massaged by attractive men, and it's fun when they have a big bulge and I can fantasize about more happening. Any recommendations for guys like that at the legit spas would be cool. Thank you.

I don’t know enough about the LA market to give recommendations.

But here’s a possibility that might fit your requirements.

Consider signing up at a local massage therapy school. They often welcome locals for their students to practice on. It will certainly be a totally legitimate massage in a safe, clean environment. You usually will be asked if you want a male or female therapist.

I've done this quite a few times. Some sessions have been better than others. But I’ve never had a truly bad massage. I have had some excellent ones. About half of them have been performed by therapists who have actually completed the school - but still need the required “hands on” hours to qualify for certification.

Rates will likely be very reasonable. Indulge and go for the longer sessions if that’s offered. You typically have to make an appointment. Your first visit you will likely have to fill out a medical questionnaire.

If you go to massageM4M, click on LA, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and you will find a list of LA area massage therapy schools.

Archived