Michael Jackson Verdict

flguy
This topic is 6939 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rohale

I'll make my comments simple and brief, so here goes. Michael Jackson made a public comment last week along the lines of that he can't live without having children sleep within the same bed as himself. He's been put on trial twice now in the last twelve years and he still hasn't learn't a damn thing. I dont know how a person like him thinks. Sometimes I think he's absolutely brain dead. It's pure and simple, he's surrounded by the yes men and no one wants to tell him otherwise. This includes his defence attorney. I believe it was on Wednesday that Jackson's attorney made an appearance on the Today Show and was asked by Catie Couric if someone in the Jackson camp were willing to tell the King Of Pop that society finds it absolutely abnormal to want or have the urge to sleep with minors. The attorney virtually ingnored the question altogether. So much for reasoning nowadays.

The verdict might have come in Michael Jackson's favour earlier this week, but now there is talk of of a possible civil suite being filed against Michael Jackson. Looks like the fat lady maybe not be singing the final tune just yet. As for Michael Jackson himself, I think he's an utter moron. He's a 46 yr old man who thinks sleeping with underage children is about as normal as can be. For most people it's absolutely repulsive for a human being to think along these lines. Someone out there should either shake him up or just completely knock his lights out. When it comes to children, the bulb in his mind metaphorically speaking just seems to be getting dimmer and dimmer. He just doesn't get it and I find it baffling. For crying out loud what planet is he on.

As for the future, I certainly wouldn't be shocked if more and more kids or young adults will come out of the word works and claim all sorts of molestation charges. He's an embarrassment, not just to his community but to the whole world. One day he'll meet his maker and hopefully he'll pay for it the hard way. That's all I'm going to say.

Rohale

"Jackson, sued last fall by a Louisiana man who claims the

singer held him prisoner and sexually assaulted and battered

him for nine days in 1984, has been ordered to appear July 20

before U.S. District Judge Eldon Fallon...

Bartucci claims the experience was so traumatic that he

repressed memory of it until he saw a 2003 Court TV report

about a California investigation of Jackson for alleged child

molestation."

Aside from the fact I put zero credibility in this guy's claim, I have only one question: Does the state of Louisianna have no Statute of Limitations?

-BobbyB

Archived