London and Madrid

MassageDrew
This topic is 2505 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Actually no, but thanks. First, time in London or Madrid but I'll eventually Google those locations.

Ok, well many of the gay bars and restaurant are in Old Compton st, or 3 blocks from it. I like the variety of the crowd at The Village, at the end of that street.

In a completely different area, if you need an intimacy-fix, and like to chose a guy among several nice looking ones, there is Villa Gianni in Earl's Court. Current rate is £100 an hour, tipping not usually expected, which makes it very competitive.

Ok, well many of the gay bars and restaurant are in Old Compton st, or 3 blocks from it. I like the variety of the crowd at The Village, at the end of that street.

In a completely different area, if you need an intimacy-fix, and like to chose a guy among several nice looking ones, there is Villa Gianni in Earl's Court. Current rate is £100 an hour, tipping not usually expected, which makes it very competitive.

Thanks for the info buddy :)

Archived