Reviews are Back!!!

Despardo
This topic is 2523 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Benjamin in my eyes, at least, there is a considerable difference between making a personal observation and complaining. My post was simply a personal observation. I totally understand that Daddy has every right, as the ringmaster of this circus, to run it anyway he wishes. I also understand that if I believe future reviews are of no use to me I DO NOT HAVE TO READ THEM OR WRITE ONES.

When I first started using this site nearly fifteen years ago the reviews were the only part of the site I was interesting in reading - frankly that's how I found you. Over the years the reviews have become less and less important to me and the various other forums have become my chief focus. As far as I'm concerned that transition, for me, is now complete. I can spend my time responding to treads on the different forums and ignore the reviews. I SPEAK ONLY FOR MYSELF AND CERTAINLY ACCEPT THE FACT THAT MANY POSTERS HERE WILL DISAGREE WITH ME AND I CERTAINLY RESPECT THEIR RIGHT TO DO SO.

Hey, you know I think you're the bee's knees... I wasn't speaking directly at you, but as a general observation having seen the inner workings of this site and how tough it can be running the show on a skeletal staff.

My apologies if it came off as a little tart.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My very dear Epigonos,

You are more that welcome to participate as little or as much wish. That is your right. However, I will still dream of someday being invited over for one of you fabulous dinners. Remember the very first thing You said to me and my answer? Be well my friend.

Benjamin in my eyes, at least, there is a considerable difference between making a personal observation and complaining. My post was simply a personal observation. I totally understand that Daddy has every right, as the ringmaster of this circus, to run it anyway he wishes. I also understand that if I believe future reviews are of no use to me I DO NOT HAVE TO READ THEM OR WRITE ONES.

When I first started using this site nearly fifteen years ago the reviews were the only part of the site I was interesting in reading - frankly that's how I found you. Over the years the reviews have become less and less important to me and the various other forums have become my chief focus. As far as I'm concerned that transition, for me, is now complete. I can spend my time responding to treads on the different forums and ignore the reviews. I SPEAK ONLY FOR MYSELF AND CERTAINLY ACCEPT THE FACT THAT MANY POSTERS HERE WILL DISAGREE WITH ME AND I CERTAINLY RESPECT THEIR RIGHT TO DO SO.

Archived