The one men spa/Hero

Big_Willi
This topic is 2455 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to the One men spa last week.

My masseur was Michael,he is short but handsome,small tool but a great massage.

But I think they are over-priced,$90 for an hour,based on a small massage room.

And their locker room was stupid.

When I leave I saw their front desk,he is cute and I asked if he can give me a massage next time I visit.He just smiled and refused.

According to the reviews here,I came back to hero and got Jimmy,he is good,had a 90min session with him.He knows what he is doing .

Will go to Babylon for Dylan next time

• 1 month later...

Went to The One Men Spa. It was decent - nothing special, but not bad either, all things considered. Don't believe the pictures on their website - surprise, surprise, they aren't real... They have a small locker room with three showers and a non-working steam room. You go to the locker, lock up your stuff, take a shower if you'd like in one of the semi-private stalls, wrap yourself in a towel and slip on the flipflops they provide, and walk down to your room. The massage itself was pretty good. Started with a towel full covering and massage through the towel. Eventually the towel was removed and the oil started - a bit too much oil throughout for my taste, but whatever. The massage itself was actually pretty good. Spent a lot of time around the hips and rear, which was actually probably the highlight. Finished with a little mutual touching (had to negotiate that extra) and a decent HE. Overall I might go back if I'm in the area and feeling the need to a massage, but probably won't go out of the way to go back.

Archived