411 NYC - Derric Meckins

allyouknow
This topic is 2174 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Dutchal,

Hope you're well. Quick question for you.

Noticed you posted a thread on "Brandon" from NY (https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/brandonm.shtml). You mentioned you had a massage with him in 2015. Is Brandon actually Derric Meckins? Are the pictures he's currently posting his?

Greatly appreciate your help.

• 4 months later...

I don't normally do this but I'm amongst friends here. I booked a session with him some months back. He was very nice and texting was cordial and we set up parameters of what to expect. I was on my way in the NYC transit system (Always a challenge) when I got out and walking to his apt. I get a phone call that he couldn't keep our appointment because he got a modeling gig and had to cancel. I was two blocks away left work and coordinated this. He apologized but I was really pissed. He did reach out several times to reschedule but I never took him up on that offer. He is beautiful but then again there are plenty of beautiful guys in NYC.

I don't normally do this but I'm amongst friends here. I booked a session with him some months back. He was very nice and texting was cordial and we set up parameters of what to expect. I was on my way in the NYC transit system (Always a challenge) when I got out and walking to his apt. I get a phone call that he couldn't keep our appointment because he got a modeling gig and had to cancel. I was two blocks away left work and coordinated this. He apologized but I was really pissed. He did reach out several times to reschedule but I never took him up on that offer. He is beautiful but then again there are plenty of beautiful guys in NYC.

If he's really the guy in the pics I would have forgiven him! ;)

Seriously though I would have made another appointment ASAP before he forgot he owed you a favor.

You never know - he might have showed you how grateful he was!

If he's really the guy in the pics I would have forgiven him! ;)

Seriously though I would have made another appointment ASAP before he forgot he owed you a favor.

You never know - he might have showed you how grateful he was!

I thought about it. Trust me. I go with my instincts and I moved on. Still see his ad and damn he is fine.

• 1 month later...

First off, he's absolutely the guy in the photos. I've seen him three times, but not for over a year. He's a very nice guy who does a decent job with the massage and he's certainly beautiful, but for me, I found that he was too chatty and a bit of a player. He also was late both times I went to his place uptown. He also used to chase me down a lot to set up an appointment, and if I didn't set something up, he got pouty about it, laying it on about how much he liked me etc. But it always felt it was more like he had a slot to fill/needed the cash.

First off, he's absolutely the guy in the photos. I've seen him three times, but not for over a year. He's a very nice guy who does a decent job with the massage and he's certainly beautiful, but for me, I found that he was too chatty and a bit of a player. He also was late both times I went to his place uptown. He also used to chase me down a lot to set up an appointment, and if I didn't set something up, he got pouty about it, laying it on about how much he liked me etc. But it always felt it was more like he had a slot to fill/needed the cash.

There's a pattern of lateness and cancellations on this guys part. When he cancelled on me the last minute he did repeatedly text me to set something up but I just didn't go there. The one thing you don't want to do in this business is build a bad reputation no matter how hot or good looking you are. It will come back to bite you in the ass.

There's a pattern of lateness and cancellations on this guys part. When he cancelled on me the last minute he did repeatedly text me to set something up but I just didn't go there. The one thing you don't want to do in this business is build a bad reputation no matter how hot or good looking you are. It will come back to bite you in the ass.

.... but I bet it's a beautiful ass to bite :p

He did the same thing to me. I was in an Uber on my way to his place when he texted saying he was stuck on a train coming back from an appointment in Queens and would be 40 minutes late. I stupidly waited for him but he never showed up. Stopped replying to my texts, just disappeared. A real fucking jerk.

• 2 months later...

I saw him tonight in Mpls. He was a little late so I was worried because I'd read these reviews, but he did check in with me twice while I waited in the hotel lobby. I scheduled kind of last minute. He is legit and a nice guy - GREAT body! He started chatty, but when things got more sensual, he focused on that. I guess that's all I'll say, but if anyone wants to PM me, I can give more details.

• 1 month later...
He did the same thing to me. I was in an Uber on my way to his place when he texted saying he was stuck on a train coming back from an appointment in Queens and would be 40 minutes late. I stupidly waited for him but he never showed up. Stopped replying to my texts, just disappeared. A real fucking jerk.

Unfortunately very similar experience but where I arrived on time and he said 5 min a couple times and then stopped replying. Total time waster. Should have heeded the warnings but thought the positives outweighed the negatives. Lesson learned!