411 on ProFitAthlete in NYC

Fwbrank
This topic is 2295 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

I hooked up with him off Grindr while I was in NYC in August. They are his photos, but must be a year or two old, as you would have really struggled to call him "fit" when I saw him (although granted that it doesn't take long to bounce back to your best once you start hitting the gym hard again and getting your diet right, so may be in better shape now), but most of those photos on his profile are the ones he sent on Grindr

• 3 weeks later...
Bump, any recent experience? He's got two September reviews on RM that say pics are accurate.

https://rentmen.eu/ProFitAthlete

Earlier post...

I hooked up with him off Grindr while I was in NYC in August. They are his photos, but must be a year or two old, as you would have really struggled to call him "fit" when I saw him (although granted that it doesn't take long to bounce back to your best once you start hitting the gym hard again and getting your diet right, so may be in better shape now), but most of those photos on his profile are the ones he sent on Grindr

• 1 month later...

I met him and he is a very hot guy, to me anyway. Indeed he is not 26. Maybe 36. And some of his pics are old. A few of his pics are more recent. Nevertheless he is a very good looking man. His mind is a bit scattered at times and he seems to travel around quite a lot but physically he is sexy.

• 2 months later...