Stress Relief 411

andymn
This topic is 2290 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I exchanged texts with him and he was nice, responsive... good indicators. His incall availability is a limited schedule.

For me, in suburbia, I moved on because I found someone much closer, willing to outcall at my place.

If I was in SF, I'd give him (Fabi?) a try.

And, I might anyway, as the nearby guy I found provided one fantastic session, gave me follow up appointment times... then vanished, along with his advertisements.

• 6 months later...

I haven't tried him but, like others, have been intrigued. There has been some limited discussion about him. You can also search under his massuerfinder link and find a thread that mentions him when he was visiting Philadelphia. I think that the comments in the thread below about bed massage and more of a rub turned me off.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-heal-relax-or-fabi-in-sf-and-planning-efforts.124714/#post-1289674