A call for Amnesty and reconciliation.

Guest ChgoBoy
This topic is 6901 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: The Perspective of a Liar and Hypocrite

>There can't be much doubt in anyone's mind by this time what

>screen name dear old 'Hed' is using for his (obviously

>frequent and intensive) visits to the other board. LOL!

___

I can only hope that the poster in question will be as flattered to be taken for me as I was to be taken for him. I guess you're not much of a literary sleuth, Wood. Why, even so dim a bulb as Doug recognized me by my EZBoard ID without too much trouble at all. (And so, you see, I'm already registered, but thanks for the invitation anyway.)

___

>

>Virtually all of the information previously posted on the

>other board (about Hooboy & Daddy) has now been replaced

>and can be read by anyone who cares to see it.

___

When did you start getting these flash-backs, Woodlawn? Are they happening more and more frequently?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>There can't be much doubt in anyone's mind by this time

>what

>>screen name dear old 'Hed' is using for his (obviously

>>frequent and intensive) visits to the other board. LOL!

> Why, even

>so dim a bulb as Doug recognized me as 'belpompino'

That's what I meant, dummy. :)

>When did you start getting these flash-backs, Woodlawn? Are

>they happening more and more frequently?

In fact, much of the information that had been posted before the attack was re-posted by those involved at my request. I didn't want anyone to miss it, you see. :)

I think the elephant in the room here -- that isn't a reference to your weight problem, honestly -- is your habit of throwing shit at the other board on a regular basis even though the hateful, vicious screeds you produce amply demonstrate that you're a lot more at home there than you are here. You come here to suggest that 'malcontents' who aren't comfortable with a regime that enforces civility should be kicked out, when you yourself are clearly one of those people. You go there to insist that the site has no future, even though its no-holds-barred structure is far better suited to your nasty personality than the "new rules" that supposedly apply here. Are you self-destructive in every area of your life, or just this one? :)

Guest ChgoBoy

>Actually, the above is quite untrue. Virtually all of the

>information previously posted on the other board about the

>persons named above has now been replaced and can be read by

>anyone who cares to see it. Why 'Hed' wanted to lie about

>that -- or tell the lies he has told about the content of

>Chgo's posts on the other board -- I really don't know.

Sadly, however, the really haunting and distructive comments about Hoo's life that were posted there by a certain, re-instated poster here, can never be re-created to reflect the true ugliness of his anger with how he felt about his un-announced banning from this site. Those were gems of defiance and gross misjudgement in any book.

>That's what I meant, dummy.

Nice try, Woodlouse, but that's NOT what you meant at all.

Here's what you actually quoted from my post:

>The tenth poster is their arch-antagonist--a mystery man whose

>droll and low-key putdowns of the rebels provides the only

>genuine (and wholesome) entertainment to be had over there.

And this was your Miss Marple take on it:

>There can't be much doubt in anyone's mind by this time

>what screen name dear old 'Hed' is using for his (obviously

>frequent and intensive) visits to the other board. LOL!

LOL, indeed.

The mystery man you mistook for me is the same frequent and very witty poster you've been trying to unmask for weeks as deej. You might have fooled everyone here that you'd guessed who I was, but your own best buds (whose esteem you should covet) know you're just bluffing your way out of an embarrassment. Doubly embarrassing, no?

>Nice try, Woodlouse, but that's NOT what you meant at all.

>Here's what you actually quoted from my post:

>>The tenth poster is their arch-antagonist--a mystery man

>whose

>>droll and low-key putdowns of the rebels provides the only

>>genuine (and wholesome) entertainment to be had over there.

>And this was your Miss Marple take on it:

>>There can't be much doubt in anyone's mind by this time

>>what screen name dear old 'Hed' is using for his (obviously

>>frequent and intensive) visits to the other board. LOL!

>The mystery man you mistook for me

ShitHed, can you point to anything in my post above that equates you with the poster we like to call Kentucky Fried Homo? :) Can you doubt that after you praised KFH on this board I would assume that you are one and the same as belpomposo, the only poster on the other board who has ever had a good word to say about KFH? And can you deny, after providing in this thread an exhaustive mathematical analysis of recent postings on the other board, that you have made frequent and intensive visits to it? Well, you can, but no one is going to believe you. :)

> You might have fooled everyone here that you'd guessed

>who I was,

ShitHed, the only person being fooled here is you. And the person doing the fooling is your own foolish self. You are not fooling anyone else into ignoring the fact that, hypocrite that you are, you are screaming invective at a handful of posters for doing the exact same thing that you yourself have been doing. Try as you might to divert attention from that incontrovertible fact, it isn't going to work.

Not even close. I'd support Franco if it had been his post -- and he's neither 19 nor smooth. Would I hire Franco (or you, for that matter)? No, but I'm not soliciting here -- I'm participating in a discussion.

My guess -- and it is obviously only a guess -- is that the large majority of posters on this board would rather not have the nastiness that is so often demonstrated by a relative few. It's not typically the subject matter or the opinions expressed -- it's the downright rudeness and lack of respect that's so often shown.

Anyway, you (or anyone else) can have the last say if you choose. I'm done with this thread.

Archived