Sam / Fer in SF

Adam-SF
This topic is 2296 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

Sam was a bit of a disappointment for me. He advertises in the "relax" section on masseurfinder so I had certain expectations. His massage skills are very good. He is very handsome, well-groomed and has that gorgeous body. Yes, the pictures are completely accurate. So what's not like? Sam was just a looker for me.

While face down, his work was strictly therapeutic. Great! So I flip over onto my back, with certain expectations of next steps. The good therapeutic massage continued without a whole lot of sensuality. Then toward the end he stood at the head end of the table and then stretched over me to massage and leaned in close, so close I could smell (good!) and almost lick that chest (better!). And then he stepped away. That was the sensual part. Over. At that part I was so turned on I asked if him I could finish myself, which I did with him letting me touch his chest.

Maybe others have had a more interactive experience. I hope so though I'd be a bit jealous. He looks finger-lickin' good.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Sam was a bit of a disappointment for me. He advertises in the "relax" section on masseurfinder so I had certain expectations. His massage skills are very good. He is very handsome, well-groomed and has that gorgeous body. Yes, the pictures are completely accurate. So what's not like? Sam was just a looker for me.

While face down, his work was strictly therapeutic. Great! So I flip over onto my back, with certain expectations of next steps. The good therapeutic massage continued without a whole lot of sensuality. Then toward the end he stood at the head end of the table and then stretched over me to massage and leaned in close, so close I could smell (good!) and almost lick that chest (better!). And then he stepped away. That was the sensual part. Over. At that part I was so turned on I asked if him I could finish myself, which I did with him letting me touch his chest.

Maybe others have had a more interactive experience. I hope so though I'd be a bit jealous. He looks finger-lickin' good.

nope my experience was pretty much identical minus me finishing myself off lol

he's a nice good looking guy, but I thought the massage was just ok tbh he didn't play any music which i thought was weird...when i saw him it did look like he was still in the process of moving into his apartment so maybe thats why (although he did have a cell he could have played music on but whatever I didn't feel like making a big deal about it)