Jack visiting LA from West Palm Beach

This topic is 2532 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What I don't understand about ads like his are the pics. If you have one headshot as one of your four pics, what do you post the other three body pics with the head cutoff. It makes us question if the body actually matches the face.

The body does match the face. I've seen his pics (body with head attached LOL) from a couple of years ago. He used to be Neil's roommate I believe: https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/nirvana99.shtml

What I don't understand about ads like his are the pics. If you have one headshot as one of your four pics, what do you post the other three body pics with the head cutoff. It makes us question if the body actually matches the face.

Its exactly as 7829V says. We do this for discretion to avoid having half naked photos of us on the net. If I began advertising again, I would do the same.

Well on this one you can see half his face... and it matches. So I'd say it's the same person.

But I guess they don't want to have half naked pics floating around the net where they can be easily ID.

I don't get it. The pics with no shirt on are very tame and G rated. Nothing suggestive.....racy....or sexual at all in the photos. Nothing you would not see on any beach.....in fact, the last one where he edits out his face is actually AT the beach. Very innocent photo at the beach....why would anyone want to hide their face in a photo like that? If that photo was floating around on the net and he was ID'd who would care? Confused why he would block out his face on a beach photo. (in trunks....not a tight Speedo with a bulge) It is an innocent photo at the beach.

Archived