411 on SteveSD

7829V
This topic is 2527 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Reasonable rates do NOT always indicate upsell!!!

Has anyone seen his locked pictures? Do they increase expectations?

Some guys enjoy what they offer and keep their services affordable.

I have two that I frequent - that do nude/mutual touch/HE for $60-- one is my go to for prostate massage and the other is an extremely well trained masseur (medical back ground) who also teaches massage at a local college and no longer has room for new clients -- mutual oral here -- $60.

The most I have paid for a full service massage is $100 and that was when I was away and couldn't use my regulars.

Steve is my go-to guy in San Diego. I have seen him many times and I am absolutely satisfied every session. He gives a very thorough massage with alot of fun afterwards. He says he is always horny and I believe him. And he does prefer older men. He does have a review on this site. It is under the older reviews in San Diego under the name Stephen (don't do a name search because it doesn't show up for some reason. Highly recommended!

Archived