411 on Shawn Shaw from San Francisco

7829V
This topic is 2033 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think he has mostly advertised as a masseur, but I do recall him briefly having an ad on either Rentboy or Rentmen.

I hired him a few times. Very good looking, good massage, nice personality. The only reason I didn't keep hiring him is that he cut my last appointment short because he had other plans, and that didn't sit well with me.

Didn't know that he went beyond massage...though, my sessions have gotten better with each visit. Little more sensual, now that he knows my body (and I know his).

Agree that the he was very quiet amd almost cold on first session, but now he holds a great conversation before I get on the table. Never had him cut a session short, so sorry to learn that that's happened.

Met him. He's got my seal of approval.

Not overly chatty, which I like.

Some mentioned "cold". He seemed friendly and we hugged to say goodbye.

No rushes, didn't cut the session short as some mentioned. He even went over a few minutes. Very satisfied with his work. A little expensive imho 180/90 min incall. But he delivered.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Feminine? He didn't come across that way to me at all. He didn't come across as hyper masculine, either, so I guess if that's one's expectation or preference then Shawn may disappoint.

My feminine filter is probably a little more strict thn others. It’s just something that I’m not into at all so I pick up on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...