Clean Spa

Gr8massage
This topic is 2273 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I use to go to Dylan when he worked at Manta so been going to him for years. He is definitely one of the best. I also had August once and agree his massage was fantastic. I've only been disappointed once but I don't think the guy works there anymore. Dylan texted saying he has a new guy and would I like to try him. It was so bad I ended the massage a little early and Dylan asked me afterwards about the massage and I was honest. Dylan offered to give me a free massage the next time I came in, which I told him was not necessary, but it just shows he really cares about his clients and his business.

Since this thread is specifically on Babylon, I'll post here on my first visit rather than the eternal Spas in NYC mishmash. Babylon is a very decent place. Physical facilities wise, I'd compare it similarly to Greenhouse. Nice size rooms, full floor to ceiling walls, good A/C, clean and quiet. The massage table was good size and happily it was one of few face rests where my face didn't go numb after 50 minutes into a 90 minute session. They don't have hot towels, but they have a kickass shower like I've never seen.

And the massage... I know we're not supposed to do outright reviews, so I'll just say that August is all he's made out to be above in this thread and other threads. I'd rate it was one of the top two technical massages I've ever had in a spa. The mix of style and deepness were perfect. Add in the sensual and HE components, amazing $80 deal for 90 minutes.

Two things I really appreciated... 1. Communication - even though his English is challenged, he's one of the first Spa masseurs that introduced himself, asked my name and engaged me at the beginning and then followed up with a text after on how I was feeling. 2. No massage through a towel - from the get go he massaged me, hands to skin and used oil very sparingly.

Most definitely will be back. Want to try Dylan. August is a real keeper.

Since this thread is specifically on Babylon, I'll post here on my first visit rather than the eternal Spas in NYC mishmash. Babylon is a very decent place. Physical facilities wise, I'd compare it similarly to Greenhouse. Nice size rooms, full floor to ceiling walls, good A/C, clean and quiet. The massage table was good size and happily it was one of few face rests where my face didn't go numb after 50 minutes into a 90 minute session. They don't have hot towels, but they have a kickass shower like I've never seen.

And the massage... I know we're not supposed to do outright reviews, so I'll just say that August is all he's made out to be above in this thread and other threads. I'd rate it was one of the top two technical massages I've ever had in a spa. The mix of style and deepness were perfect. Add in the sensual and HE components, amazing $80 deal for 90 minutes.

Two things I really appreciated... 1. Communication - even though his English is challenged, he's one of the first Spa masseurs that introduced himself, asked my name and engaged me at the beginning and then followed up with a text after on how I was feeling. 2. No massage through a towel - from the get go he massaged me, hands to skin and used oil very sparingly.

Most definitely will be back. Want to try Dylan. August is a real keeper.

same experience here. let me know how dylan is. Thanks!

Went to Babylon. Woman checked me which felt a little weird. Had a massage with August. He definitely delivered a massage as others describe on here, but I would say the overall experience was above average. The shower, which is amazing, is on the other side of the floor. You have to walk through the spa in just a towel to get to it. If you like young Asian twinks, August would be a fit. And the massage prices are definitely on the more reasonable side. Just keep in mind that it's a very basic set up, with some things that might be a turnoff.

• 7 months later...
Are you looking for you, your partner and two masseurs... at the same time? Those rooms are pretty small.

Hmm, if the rooms are that small, it'd probably be best I go alone.

(But yes, I was looking for two masseurs for me and a boyfriend [not necessarily a partner just someone I meet up with every now and then if you know what I mean]).