411 on Brian Soft Hands from Miami, now in San Diego.

7829V
This topic is 2534 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone tried this guy? https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/briansofthands.shtml

Transcend Into Zen

REJUVENATING M4M BODYWORK

Text Call Email

pzs4vj.jpgn7es62.jpg4xrr7y.jpgzormtx.jpg

Visiting Carlsbad, CA from Miami Beach, FL

In-studio & mobile services

Starting at $120

10 a.m. - midnight every day

Deep Tissue, Swedish & 2 other techniques

1 testimonial

OVERVIEW

Let’s be real, the 21st century is stressful. We all need to find ways to release tension. My massage will do just that. I find pleasure in offering a space to perform bodywork on men that allows them to relax, unwind, and reset. It is important that we allow ourselves time to reflect, and allow the body to catch up to the mind.

No worries if you are gay, straight, bi or curious, my M4M massage is sure to meet your expectations. I use a combination of techniques to deliver a exceptional massage.

I tune into your body to discover where there is the most tension, and which area needs the most attention. Whether you like a soft, gentle rub or a deeper, more intense massage - I got you covered. I typically start off easy to get the body warm, and then slowly increase the pressure and intensity.

Whether you are coming from a long, stressful day at the office or leaving the gym with tight and achy muscles, my soft yet strong hands will comfort and loosen up even the most stubborn of muscles leaving you not only relaxed but completely rejuvenated!

You deserve to be pampered. Now better time than now. Treat yourself. Get off of your feet and under my hands. Let me do all of the work.

I can easily adjust my style and technique to suit your needs - just let me know! Your comfort is my number one priority. Let’s connect and transcend into a state of zen.

Archived