Recommended in Los Angeles...Hurry!

Kyle Clinton
This topic is 2530 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Spent two sessions with him this past week. IF you can book him and he's your type, you won't be disappointed. SUPER good guy and unbelievably masculine and sensual. He's everything and more described in his profile and pics posted. He's only in L.A. until late July then moving to the East Coast and may not be advertising on RM anymore. He makes your toes curl. Truth!

https://rentmen.com/Creativevouyeur

Who is doing whom the favor? Seems bogus.

Not bogus eyesopen. However, it is my personal experience. Just trying to spread the word about someone I REALLY enjoyed. With so many RM fakes and truth-stretchers about who they are and what they do, it was nice to find a new one that lived up to everything he stated in his profile. Okay to be cautious. I understand. But, only trying to spread a little love here and share a good find since we can't post reviews at present. Consider it a favorable review. Pass it by as you wish.

Archived