Becoming an all natural Saucier. What to eat to create good Cock Sauce lol?

Chad Constantine
This topic is 2554 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First I will thank @HornyRetiree for giving me the idea for this thread. If it was not for him I would have never realized how profound the saying, "You are what you eat." Taste is produced when any substance reacts chemically with your taste receptors located on taste buds on your tongue. As everyone knows there are 5 basic tastes sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and umami/savory.

Since my knowledge is lacking in this area I figure there must be more than one person on this forum to be complimented on how good their cum taste. So I wanted to find out what are some foods that make good tasting cum? What foods should guys stay as far away as possible from eating so you don't create really nasty cum?

Although some say the sperm taste salty or savory, healthy sperm is actually only have 2 sweet or bitter taste that is slightly sour. Bitter sweet liquid that comes out during ejaculation is influenced by the daily food consumption.

Sexologists from Tarumanegara University, Dr. Andrew Wanananda MS says sperm will taste bitter and somewhat sour when he ate the animal products, especially meat. Consumption of coffee and spices, especially garlic also make sperm tastes bitter.

Meanwhile, if men consume lots of fruits, then the sperm will taste sweeter. Dr Andrew said fruits such as oranges, bananas and apples will make sperm taste sweeter because it contains natural sugar.

Just as that contained in fruit, sperm also has a sweet taste because it contains sugar in the form of fructose. While the sour taste when he ate the meat is triggered by an imbalance of pH or acid levels in semen.

Although seem trivial, bitter sweet liquid released by the male during ejaculation is very sensitive for couples who like to perform oral sex. Most women refuse oral sex with a excuse less comfortable with the smell and taste sperm.

BBC Health team has proven it through experiment involving three couples who hooked perform oral sex. The participants were women admitted, sperm taste sweeter after her male partner fasting coffee, alcohol and meat for 2 consecutive days.

Meanwhile, quoted from Spermsecrets, another way you can do to make sperm taste sweeter of them are as follows.

1. Avoid fast food

2. Expand eat pineapple, cranberry and orange

3. Reduce milk and derivatives products, including cheese and yoghurt

4. Eat Wheatgrass (a type of wheat), celery and parsley because chlorophyll content can improve the taste of sperm

5. Occasionally drink herbal peppermint, cinnamon and cardamom

6. Expand the water, because in addition to maintaining general health are also very help regulate the pH balance of sperm.

I happen to LOVE asparagus prepp'd in any fashion. BUT, the sulfur odor when you piss after eating it WILL taint the cum flavor too. My go-to guy's dining regimen is super-clean (his sweat smells nice, like a musk cologne.)

BUT if he enjoys asparagus for a meal, no jizz in the mouth for me. Unless I can cause it to happen beyond the taste buds!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0d/Asparagus3.JPG

Archived