Anyone know of this guy Zack aka JerzeeStud?

30somethingsexybear
This topic is 2533 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Despite the silly name he is definitely my type. A bit pricey but may be worth it. I am always wary of any Straight guy who talks about how great his ass is then has "ask me" listed for his preferred position. Usually that means "I'll let you eat my ass and tell me how hot I am then you can give me a bunch of money because you are a self hating fag and you'll do it to be with a 'straight' guy."

Yeah, I'm not that fag so I bring this to you fine folks of Daddy's forums to give me any and all info you may have on this JerzeeStud! If he takes cock like a three dollar hooker he'd be perfect.

https://rentmen.com/JerzeeStud

https://rentmen.com/JerzeeStud

Hi, I've been with Zack and he's a great guy. I don't think he'll bottom for you but he is pretty open to other things. If you're into cocky straight alpha types then Zack is your guy.

I'm into cocky straight alpha types that will take some big meat and still be alpha and straight ha ha. Oh well. Does he perform orally at least?! I mean he's charging a pretty penny for his company. He at least better get into some penetrative stuff ha ha!

well I went straight (no pun intended) to the source and Zack texted (very nicely and respectfully mind you and I'm also paraphrasing) that he's the typical Straight "you service me, I do nothing for you" straight guy. He does kiss tho which is a plus but I need a lot more than kissing to warrant a hire. Though there is a person for every taste and to the guys who are into servicing straight guys and muscle worship etc he seems like a great choice! Was very friendly when I gave him some marketing advice to save him time etc.

Archived