411 on Hunter Williams of NYC

Keith30309
This topic is 1774 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Very nasty piggy....

So, I'm going to be honest and admit that I don't know what this means - not relative to Hunter but rather in general.

I see "nasty pig" allot.

Is it something specific physically or more of a state of mind ?

Does it necessarily correlate to BB?

Would it be thought of as the end of the spectrum opposite a "boyfriend experience" or can they be coexistant?

To this point I've thought of it as simply being physically enthusiastic. Am I close?

Is it possible I've been a pig and didn't know it? :eek:

(And if so why did no one tell me!)

Edited by Keith30309

So, I'm going to be honest and admit that I don't know what this means - not relative to Hunter but rather in general.

I see "nasty pig" allot.

Is it something specific physically or more of a state of mind ?

Does it necessarily correlate to BB?

Would it be thought of as the end of the spectrum opposite a "boyfriend experience" or can they be coexistant?

To this point I've thought of it as simply being physically enthusiastic. Am I close?

Is it possible I've been a pig and didn't know it? :eek:

(And if so why did no one tell me!)

He is a BB enthusiast but if you wear a condom you are all good and he has no problem wearing a condom if you receive penetration, but he's into a lot of kink and is happy to have it done to him. So that's where the nasty piggy comes in. It's basically a descriptor of someone who likes their sex with a lot of edgy components to it.

• 2 years later...