BuffDaddys Pop-Up Sunday Night Gentlemans Club

Buff Daddy
This topic is 2534 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok campers we have a Gentlemans Club coming your way this Sunday night in Manhattan @ Studio 38. If your not already on my email list you can email me @ BUFFBOYZZENTERTAINMENT@GMAIL.COM

We have 3 exclusive Buffdaddy Boyzz that will headline.

ADULT STAR ANDREW FITCH

HOT LI MUSCLE THOR

AND NEW YORKS FAVORITE VINNY

Yes many of you are asking for Vinny, so now is your chance to see him once again in Manhattan.

Andrew Fitch is a very big hit on Long Island and you guys will get a chance to get close and personal with him.

My new boy THOR!!. We made Thor a offer he cant refuse. If you haven't seen Thor yet on Long Island where he was in the private rooms most of last night, now is your chance to see all of him this Sunday night.

The fun begins this Sunday @ 8pm

If you guys are looking for dancers early on a Friday, Saturday night then look no further then The Townhouse of NY. Doors open @ 9pm sharp in the downstairs bar. This is a closed door venue with a sexy vibe to it. The best upscale Gentlemans Lounge in NY.

Thank you guys!!!

We have TWO events coming your way for Gay Pride Sunday June 25th

Archived