Black and White and HOT!!!

Trebor

Always someone you could provide me for Christmas or at the pool party. I wonder if he still does his thing or if he ever did?

If Oliver manages to round up John Pruitt for the pool party, then I would bring my ass down for sure to have a close look at that handsome hunk of a man... And finally meet a lot of the posters in this forum... Wishing on a star!

If Oliver manages to round up John Pruitt for the pool party, then I would bring my ass down for sure to have a close look at that handsome hunk of a man... And finally meet a lot of the posters in this forum... Wishing on a star!

Unfortunately, most (if not all) of the photos of this gorgeous man are from Colt Studios back in the eighties or nineties. I'm sure he would be an attractive addition the scenery (I have seen a recent picture, but cannot find it now), but not like he was then.:(

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately, most (if not all) of the photos of this gorgeous man are from Colt Studios back in the eighties or nineties. I'm sure he would be an attractive addition the scenery (I have seen a recent picture, but cannot find it now), but not like he was then.:(

The last I saw I believe he was a business man with no ties to the industry. And still very handsome for a man in his age range.