Recommendations for men's spa in Orange County, Ca

socal dude
This topic is 2522 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Its coed but the wet areas (only place ice been in) are single sex, so basically men only and also also nude. They have a couple body scrub station that you can easily see from the hot tubs. Never had a massage/scrub but the therapists are all 30-40ish Korean guys from what I remember.

I know it's not OC, but in LA Century Spa is amazing with the number of guys willing and wanting to play in the steam rooms, clay room, outside patio. It's a little insane how many horny hot guys are there. Sorry if that's a little off topic. Had a scrub there too. It's a room with 2 other guys, but nothing spectacular about the staff.

Went to ispa in Irvine. Lots of naked men but no action. No HE with all female massage crew either.

I agree. I went on Monday and had a good massage, but no HE. There was a decent amount of guys there, one seemed interested, we exchanged looks across the steam room, but no place that was discreet to do anything. I left and I heard the front desk explain the process to a man asking about the spa. She said that for the massages, it is done only by women and for the scrubs, it is done by men. I understand about the scrubs. The massage was good, but while there is a little privacy provided by saloon type doors, I could clearly hear a conversation from another man getting a massage on the other side. Granted it was quiet in the massage area, but hard to be discreet. Still a good massage experience if looking for therapeutic touch. $80 total to get massage and entrance and you get to see and hang with some hot guys. That's not too bad. But if you want more action, not the place for it.

Archived