Your Daily (Gay) Athlete

LoveNDino
This topic is 1407 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Bradley Kim

coming-out-1024x657.jpg

The Air Force Academy sophomore writes:

God made me this way for a reason.

I did not think this day would ever come, but I’ve finally reached the point where I am comfortable and confident enough with myself to say that I am gay. It’s been a long road to get to this point and I definitely would not be here without the love and support of my amazing family, teammates and coaches here at the academy, and my equally amazing friends. I feel blessed to have such receptive and understanding people in my life.

I hope that I can serve as an example to those who are allowing their fear of acceptance to change who they are. I almost gave up my dream of playing division 1 football for fear of not being accepted by everyone, but today I am happy to say that I am a cadet at the Air Force Academy playing the sport I love with amazing people standing behind me and supporting me.

If anyone feels like they don’t have a voice or feel like they are alone, just know there are plenty of people out there like you and me, and more that are willing to talk to you about it. God bless all and thank you to everyone who has made me feel comfortable to live my most genuine life.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

His boyfriend must be very grounded. If a handsome, bi-sexual hunk like Anthony Bowens ever goes missing, the boyfriend will have to look everywhere.

Bisexual? ? ? ?

In the meantime he has come out as gay - just like 99.9% of all "former" "bisexuals" do ... ?

Bisexual? ? ? ?

In the meantime he has come out as gay - just like 99.9% of all "former" "bisexuals" do ... ?

Since you like emoji's, I'll provide one for you, rather than yelling at you about your comment "hahaha" regarding bi people" ?. I did have another one chosen, but I would probably have gotten a time out. It had one erect middle finger.

Edited by Becket

Since you like emoji's, I'll provide one for you, rather than yelling at you about your comment "hahaha" regarding bi people" ?. I did have another one chosen, but I would probably have gotten a time out. It had one erect middle finger.

I didn't deny the existence of bisexual people, I rather criticized gay people who refuse to be true to their own homosexuality, be it for marketing reasons or due to self-hating ideology. Whenever a very important person came out as "bisexual" in the last decades I knew that they would happen to come out as gay soon... (no emoji in deference to your emojiphobia)