HOPE they leave Dick Dock alone!!!!

HornyRetiree
This topic is 2538 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Off-shore? What's the name of your boat again? :)

I have two, one is "Miss Ann" a cat that runs 118 with trim left. I trailer her to Islamorada. And "Hoochie Coochie" a Formula I leave docked in Lauderdale in my back yard for the intra-coastal...;) Anything else? :D

Ben maybe you are more in with the locals. I was there a couple of years ago and it was mostly straights. Friends that stayed at island house said same thing. And I've heard mixed reviews on that place. But the two of you would know more

Ben maybe you are more in with the locals. I was there a couple of years ago and it was mostly straights. Friends that stayed at island house said same thing. And I've heard mixed reviews on that place. But the two of you would know more

Well, staying at a gay B&B is really sort of a dying thing anyway. Not that Island House isn't fun, but it's not exactly attracting a younger clientele these days. The newer generation of gay guys I meet in Key West are finding homes to rent for the week (or longer).

If it were me, I'd rent a house in Old Town, get some wheels from Eaton Bikes and get lost a little. Along the way, eat some amazing food, have a few too many cocktails and take a one of the sandbar Sunday sails on the BluQ.

This thread is making me homesick for KW already ;)

Archived