New days/times for world 2

Delvalboy
This topic is 2536 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Saw their email about changing their hours. I think I'm going to head up this Sunday and get a room. Praying that Vinny will be there. =) mmm It's a few hours away for me so last minute planning based on the same day am email is hard for me so I'm gonna roll the dice and hope for the best..

Saw a few other posts about a small crowd each night... What are your thoughts on the change?

From their email:

STARTING NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE MOVING THURSDAY NIGHTS

TO WEDNESDAY NIGHTS ON LONG ISLAND. AND SUNDAYS WILL

BE EVERY OTHER SUNDAY. THE OTHER TWO SUNDAYS IN THE

MONTH WILL BE THE GENTLEMANS CLUB NIGHTS IN MANHATTAN

SUNDAY SCHEDULE FOR JUNE 2017

SUNDAY JUNE 4TH @ WORLD II

SUNDAY JUNE 18 @ WORLD II

Two weeks ago I sat down with the manager of World II. I asked if it was possible to move us to a Wednesday night. She said it was fine with her no problem. Unknowing to her the owner of World II booked a sex party for couples on most Wednesday nights. So needless to say we are staying put on our Thursday nights @ World II. Case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing.

WORLD II THE MONTH OF JUNE

THURSDAYS THE 8, 15,22.29

SUNDAYS @ WORLD II JUNE 4TH, JUNE 18th

GENTLEMANS CLUB IN MANHATTAN JUNE 11TH

GAY PRIDE EVENTS DETAILS COMING SOON JUNE 25TH

Sorry for the confusion, hope this helps.

Need to be added to our email? Buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

Closed door venue now every Friday, Saturday night @ The Townhouse of NY. Sexy Buffboyzz dancers from 9-2am

Archived