Husband, Watching, Felching

bjosgct
This topic is 2531 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey, wondering if anyone shares this fetish and whether there are any . . . "considerations". Husband and I have been together for 25 years. Both in 50s, fit, decent looking. Open relationship but still have great sex together. For most of 25 years, when it comes to anal, he's been the top. He's recently discovered that he loves to bottom . . . and I've discovered that I love to watch him get fucked. I mean a lot. He's had skinny, hung twinks (who like their daddies), hot BBCs, average GWMs, and it all gets me off big time! Now I want him to go to an adult bookstore or find a couple of guys to drop their loads in his ass and come home to let me eat the cum from his ass--to felch. We're both negative and on PrEP so that's not an issue. But ah, eating cum out of his ass . . . any words of wisdom?

Hey, wondering if anyone shares this fetish and whether there are any . . . "considerations". Husband and I have been together for 25 years. Both in 50s, fit, decent looking. Open relationship but still have great sex together. For most of 25 years, when it comes to anal, he's been the top. He's recently discovered that he loves to bottom . . . and I've discovered that I love to watch him get fucked. I mean a lot. He's had skinny, hung twinks (who like their daddies), hot BBCs, average GWMs, and it all gets me off big time! Now I want him to go to an adult bookstore or find a couple of guys to drop their loads in his ass and come home to let me eat the cum from his ass--to felch. We're both negative and on PrEP so that's not an issue. But ah, eating cum out of his ass . . . any words of wisdom?

Drop your load in him to keep for as long as the drive back from the bookstore and then eat his ass later. That will give you an idea in whether you like it or not.

I'm more concerned of the type of guys he'd pick up. Are they d/d free? That's asking for trouble. PrEP is not 100% protection. It reduces your risk but it's not full proof.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived