411 on Magazineboy in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 2319 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone tried this guy? Rates are more on the therapeutic side... wonder if he does nude/sensual ?

------------------------------------------

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/magazineboy

magazineboy

USA - California - Southern CA San Diego - Central - Downtown San Diego Columbia

29 miles

Contact

PRO: Masseur

$99 for 1.5 HOURS! Special!

29, 5'10", 175lb, 32w. Muscular, Blond, Some Body Hair, White.

619-787-5907 Text Me Now to Schedule!

Hello Kyler here! I Aim to Give You the Best Massage of Your Life! Deep Therapeutic or Relaxing!

Text Me 619-787-5907

Incalls

$80 for 1 hour

$99 for 1.5 Hours Special!

$130 for 2 hour

Text Me 619-787-5907

• 2 months later...

I've seen Kyler at least 6 times over 2 years. Haven't seen him for several months now. He's a very talented masseur and is sexy to boot in my opinion. His rates for an hour and a half are super affordable. Right after I flip over, I do get a nice, slow edge session. I'm not sure he does that with every person. I don't suspect that he does. Anyhow, he continues on with the massage for the full 90 minutes.

I've seen Kyler at least 6 times over 2 years. Haven't seen him for several months now. He's a very talented masseur and is sexy to boot in my opinion. His rates for an hour and a half are super affordable. Right after I flip over, I do get a nice, slow edge session. I'm not sure he does that with every person. I don't suspect that he does. Anyhow, he continues on with the massage for the full 90 minutes.

Thanks for sharing. Is he shirtless? Gym shorts?

• 2 months later...

What do you mean by edge session? Like HE?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...